Based in Nelson and willing to travel to Blenheim and Westport to see clients
Cell: 0204 177 0969
- BScHons University of Toronto, 1998.
- Dip Counselling, Phoenix Institute, Melbourne Australia 2012.
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
- ACC approved for sexual abuse 2018
- ACC sensitive claim counselling ongoing – 2018
- Counsellor at Lincoln University in Canterbury– 2013 – 2019
- Private practice counselling and group work since 2012
- Brief Intervention Counsellor for Pegasus Health – 2017 – 2018
- Previous work experience includes Human Resources – learning & development and coaching in London, UK, education and social services in Toronto, Canada.
Areas of special interest include anxiety, relationships, abuse wellbeing and recovery, sexual violence education, stress management, self-compassion and resilience.