Phone: 027 237 5192
- Masters of Applied Social Work (Hons.) 2012
- Bachelor of Science, majoring in Psychology 2004
- Social Work Registration Board (SWRB), 2013
- Aotearoa New Zealand Association for Social Workers, 2018
- ACC approved Social Work provider for sensitive claims clients, 2018
- Playcentre Associations Course One and Course Two, 2017
- ODARA International Accreditation, 2013
- ISADD (Intervention Services for Autism and Developmental Delay) accreditation, 2002
- Care and Protection Social Worker for Oranga Tamariki, 2010-2014
- Advocate for the Christchurch Family Safety Team (6 month secondment), 2013
- Weight Loss Consultant (Jenny Craig Ltd) 2006-2007
- Autism Therapist for ISADD (Intervention Services for Autism and Developmental Delay), 2003-2005
- Teachers Aide for a boy with Autism Spectrum Disorder (Worser Bay Primary School) 2004
- 4 years as a Care and Protection Social Worker:
- Building safety for children and young people who are victims of neglect and abuse (physical, sexual, mental and emotional)
- Identifying and establishing support networks for clients and their families
- Preparing court reports and affidavits; applications for declarations, custody and guardianship orders; participating in judicial and defended hearings – as guided by Oranga Tamariki Act, 1989.
- 6 months working as an advocate specialising in Domestic Violence
- Supporting people living in domestic violence relationships and empowering them to either build safety in their relationship or, to leave that relationship.
- Working in collaboration with NZ Police and Women’s Refuge
- 2 years working as an Autism Therapist
- Developing and implementing interventions, based on applied behaviour analysis, to support people diagnosed with Autism, Aspergers and Developmental Delay, to reach developmental milestones and to overcome social barriers.