- Address: 46 Huntingdon Drive, Rangiora
- Phone: 020 4077 3475
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.fionataylorcounselling.co.nz
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling (2016)
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- LLB Law Degree (2008)
- Leeds Metropolitan University, UK
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
- ACC approved for Sensitive Claims
- Fiona Taylor Counselling (Private Practice) Aug 2020 to present
- Petersgate Counselling Centre – Counsellor 2017-2020
- Comcare Charitable Trust – Young Adults Mental Health Support Worker 2017 – Present
- Fiona has been working in a counselling agency for the last 4 years and has recently started her private practice. Fiona has experience working with people from all different ages and backgrounds, with a large proportion of her experience focusing on supporting young adults.
- Fiona also spent two years volunteering for Lifeline and the Family Drug Support when living in Australia.
- Areas of special interest include young adults, trauma, depression, anxiety, life transition issues, mental health, and addictions support.