111 East Belt, Rangiora and 112 Edgeware Road, St Albans
- Diploma in Social Services, Christchurch 2003
- Social Work Registration Number 239
- Member Australia New Zealand Association Social Workers (ANZASW)
- ACC approved for Social Work services under Integrated Support for Sensitive claims (ISSC).
- Statutory child protection services Social Worker from 2003 to 2019 at Child Youth & Family / Oranga Tamariki in Christchurch and North Canterbury. Various roles means I have worked with children and their families, co-ordinated and facilitated family group conferences, and worked alongside caregivers and parents. Within this period I also coordinated multi-disciplinary social service professionals via the Childlen’s Team in North Canterbury.
- 16 years in social work service delivery in Christchurch and North Canterbury.
- Exposure & experience in the Family Court processes and pathways.
- Areas of special interest include; abuse wellbeing and recovery; safety planning, coordinating and activating plans, supervision and coaching; support caregivers and merged families.