149 Papanui Road
021 1111 620
- Diploma in Counselling, CPIT 2013
- Bachelor of Teaching and Learning, Christchurch College of Ed 2001
- Higher Diploma of Teaching, Christchurch College of Ed 1998
- Diploma in Teaching, Christchurch Teachers College 1988
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors (MNZAC) 2015
- ACC approved for sensitive claims
- WINZ approved
- Incredible Years parenting programme
- Parenting through Separation – Ministry of Justice
- Private Practice from – 2016
- Child and Family Counsellor Presbyterian Support Christchurch 2012 – 2017
- The Women’s Centre – 2011
- Teacher 1988 – 2011
I have over twenty five years’ experience of working with children and families. My background is in teaching, ranging from early childhood through to the intermediate years, including twelve years working with students with specific learning needs.
My special areas of interest include children, teenagers and families, parenting, relationship and communication issues; loss and grief, sexual abuse, anxiety and trauma.
My training is in Person Centred counselling. I incorporate Cognitive Behavioural, Narrative and Strength based therapies; as well as Creative and Play therapies such as sand tray, art and sculpture.