- MEd ( Certificate in Counselling) University of Canterbury 2004.
- Child & Family Mental Health -Child & Family Psychiatry.
- BA university of Otago 1991.
- Post Grad dip in Education of Students with Special teaching needs. ChCh College of Education 1997.
- Resource Teacher of Learning & Behaviour -Post Grad Dip. Victoria University 2002.
- Advanced Dip in Teaching ChCh College Ed 1997.
- Higher Dip in Teaching. Dunedin Teacher’s College 1973.
- Diploma in Teaching. Dunedin Teacher’s College 1973.
- Certificate in Te Ara Reo Maori Level 2 Te Wananga a Aoteroroa 2013.
- Mentoring & Supervision Massey University 2012.
- 2012 Triple P Parenting Training Level 4 200.
- Restorative Justice 2005-2014.
- New Zealand Association of Counsellors (MNZAC), 2003
- NZEI 1987 – current
- Lifeline Counsellor 1995
- Facilitator Incredible Years for Teachers Group Leader 2013
- Peer Coach of Teachers delivering Incredible Years for Teachers Programme 2015
- Facilitator Friends for Life Programme.
- Private Practice Counselling 2016 – current
- Volunteer Counselling Petersgate Counselling Centre 2002-2005
- Volunteer Counselling Home & Family Society 2001
- Lifeline Counselling 1995-7
- Primary School Teacher 1992-2017
- Resource Teacher Learning & Behaviour 2000-2017
- Special Education Advisor Ministry of Education 2006-7
- Conductive Education Teacher 1998
- 35 Years in Education, including 22 years in Special Education.
- Training and Practice in Counselling 24 years.
- Areas of special interest in Counselling include sexual abuse, wellbeing, relationship issues, anxiety and depression, coaching, supervision, Family Counselling to address behavioural issues.